The story behind Rue Treggett | Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph Online

The story behind Rue Treggett

street_rue treggert.jpg
Photo: Bill Cox

Rue Treggett is a short street between Côte de Sillery and Avenue du Joli-Bourg where a municipal park and arena are located.

Rue Treggett is named after four generations of the Treggett family who, from 1865 to 2014, oversaw the administration of Mount Hermon Cemetery.